The health and safety of our guests is of paramount importance.
We have prepared a Covid-19 Risk Assessment that is available on request and can be summarised as follows:
- We are following Covid-19 cleaning protocol and have identified different levels of cleaning depending on the gap between guests and have taken advice as to how to carry these out and what cleaning products to use.
- Our bedlinen is laundered at 60 degrees. Towels and other items that are laundered are washed at 60 degrees or lower with the addition of a disinfectant added to the wash. Pillow protectors are changed between guests, other protectors are changed according to the level of clean/need.
- We provide a hand sanitiser in the accommodation. Further cleaning materials are available for the guests use should they be required.
- Castlebury Barn is a detached property and therefore there is no risk of close contact with anyone else.
- Pre-arrival information will be emailed to guests and will include where to find things, how everything works and local knowledge.
We request that our guests:
- Open windows whenever possible to increase air-flow through the property.
- Use the hand sanitiser when coming and going from the barn.
- Leave no later than the designated departure time to enable us to have the maximum time to prepare for our next guests.
Anyone intending to stay at Castlebury Barn who within 10 days prior to the start date of the holiday develops symptoms of Covid-19, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, or who is self isolating, cannot go ahead with their holiday. The same applies to guests who become aware of any of these situations during their holiday and they must inform us IMMEDIATELY and arrange a test at the nearest centre to us. The result of this test must be shown to the owner. If positive then the guest must immediately leave if this is reasonably possible. If for any reason that it is not, and self-isolation is required to take place at Castlebury Barn, then all fees for all bookings affected by this self-isolation will be borne by the guest.